About J. Crompton Electric, Inc.
J.Crompton Electric, Inc. was established in 2000 by Jonathan and Elizabeth Crompton. Since the company’s modest inception, we have grown into one of the largest commercial electrical firms in the state of Florida specializing in the cellular communications industry. Working in the wireless industry with ever changing technology and aggressive build schedules is what we strive for. We have built, over the years, an All–Star Team of talent within management and with our field personnel. At J. Crompton Electric, Inc. our personnel are equipped with all the necessary training and equipment to complete any project assigned. We are listed as a “Preferred contractor” with Verizon Wireless, the largest cellular provider in the United States.
With multiple locations and assets in the state of Florida, we are capable of covering the entire state with our personnel as well as utilizing our approved sub-contractors that hold our same standard of quality workmanship. Over nineteen years in business we have worked in every aspect of the wireless industry. We continue to invest in our company with continuing training in electrical education, fiber connectorizing and splicing, RF PIMs and Sweeps, as well as all required OSHA, industry specific and job site safety certifications and compliance requirements.
“As the owner of J. Crompton Electric, I am proud of what Our Team has accomplished in building an excellent reputation in the cellular industry.” – Jon Crompton, President
What we do:
- Full Service Electrical Contracting
- Fiber Installation and Testing
- Tower Erection and Modification
- Line and Antenna Installation
- Line Sweep / PIM / Antenna Alignment Testing
- Civil Construction: Concrete Slabs, Wet Decks, Structural Steel, Ice Bridges, Fencing and Landscape Installations
- Turn-Key Generator Installations
- Roof-Top Installations
- Raw-Land New Builds
- Tower Co-Locates
- Mobile Deployments
- Emergency Response Services
- Tower / Shelter / ODE Demolitions and Relocations
- DC Power Plants
- Commercial Projects: New Construction, Renovations, Data Centers, Power Generation, UPS Systems, Medical Facilities, Hospitality and Educational Complexes